What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
The staff was wonderful (Chris & Jerry) helped us a lot. Very appreciative of them. They also were very honest. They found valuable items we left behind by mistake and brought it to our immediate attention.
Tony was professional, polite and hardworking at all times! The team at SERVPRO made a difficult time much easier!
I had an unfortunate smoke issue in my home. Pat, Ross and crew came in and cleaned the whole house. They did an awesome job and finished in less time then they told me it was going to take. We were able to get back into the house with minimal interruption.
My house stunk after I a mishap hard boiling eggs. Pat, Nury and crew did a great job getting my house to smell clean again. Thanks.
When my furnace caused soot to cover my house I was seriously depressed. I called SERVPRO. Brian came out, surveyed the damage and said "no problem". He would deal with the insurance company directly and have a crew out in the next two days. Nury and Gabriel arrived in morning, and said not to worry, they would take care of everything. I was skeptical. Starting in the basement they worked their way to the second floor cleaning everything in sight, from walls and ceilings, to countertops and floors. I went from a state of despair to one of joy. They sure exemplify their motto "Like it never ever happened." Thanks Nury, Gabriel and Brian.
We had soot removed from a small dog kennel and apartment. Nury, Nick, Jerry and Brandon spent their weekend to accommodate our schedule.
There was a lot of cleaning to be done they did an amazing job the place is very clean GREAT JOB and thank you !
Mother's Day morning my son lit the stove on fire trying to make me breakfast. After the fire department came and put it out, there was a lot of soot, grease and mess all around the stove, floors, cupboards, counters and even the ceiling! SERVPRO did such a phenomenal job putting everything back to how it looked before the fire. We laughed that their motto is true…it really was like it never happened! I would recommend them with full confidence.
The house next door burned, and my house suffered heat, water, and soot damage. The SERVPRO team came out and removed all the damaged materials, carefully separating (with secured plastic sheeting) the damaged areas from the areas where we were still living. Then, once my contractor finished the (very messy and dirty) rough repairs, the team came back to clean the house before painting and final touch up. They did an amazing job, and the house is cleaner now than it's ever been! Throughout, the team was courteous, polite, and efficient. I'd spoken with another SERVPRO franchise -- it just wasn't the same; I watched another professional cleaner work on another house also damaged -- it wasn't even close. I hope never to have to call upon their services again, but if I need to, I know exactly whom to call -- SERVPRO of Danvers/Ipswich. Thank you.
Nick and his crew were amazing! Very good communication. Brian managing the job was outstanding and very knowledgeable. Fantastic experience and results.
Chris was GREAT, very friendly and helpful. He even went so far as to call and let me know about the media at my house because he knew it was bothering me.